30 June 2017

June 2017

Things I have done that didn't cost anything:
  • Meditate
  • Yoga and workout at home
  • Read books I already owned
  • Wrote in my journal
  • Walks at the Zuiderpark
  • Walk at the Kralingse Bos
  • Watched movies and documentaries on Netflix
  • Downloaded free self-improvement books
  • Did free online courses via work
  • Enjoyed a thunder storm
  • Went to the Bluegrass Festival with Es
  • Ate Chinese takeout on Peter
  • Made my commitment to pay off my student loan in three years

Things I changed or didn't do:
  • Stop monthly donation of € 12,25 > € 441 over 3 years
  • Increased my working hours from 36 to 40 per week, € 200 per month > € 7.200 over 3 years

Money paid off and saved:
  • Paid € 124,70

Current amount due:
  • € 20.285,53

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice information is given in this blog. Thanks for sharing this type of information; it is so useful for me. Nice work keeps it up. To get more information about education loan, Read More

    ReplyDelete